Thursday, December 01, 2005

1st day of December

24 days left til Christmas... 30 days left for New Years...4 weeks to lose this 8 pounds... sounds do-able but then why didn't I do it in November?
I just went back and re-read my blog for Novemeber 1st.. Such big Plans...so What happened? ...

JOURNALING I journalled for ohhhh let's see... 3 days... let's face it, I will never be one of those peoples who write everything down that they eat... just not going to happen... a part of me rebels everytime I think I will do it... I had good intentions, even bought a little book to write in. I think it's still in my truck somewhere....I did carry it around in my purse for about 2 weeks but it started to get tore up... And I did go into Fitday.com but couldn't remember my login or password and didn't want to start a new account because then I would have to put all those facts on the foods that I eat that aren't on it already back in and I hate having redo things... See I really am lazy and hate imputing....or at least I good at making excuses to myself why I don't journal.

Changing my meals Plan... yeah, sure it sounded good but I found that I was eating the bigger lunch and then going home and still eating the same dinners that I would have before... So stopped that right away...
#1 Niece asked me the other day why I was messing around with my meals since I was losing weight on the way I was eating... Good Question... I guess I do get impatient and want to lose this weight faster (I hate Plateau's)... it's such a natural high when that scale starts to move that of course you want more....

So do I have a Plan for this Month? Nope, unless you can call eating Healthy (staying away from the sugars as much as possible, lots of veggies & fruits), drinking my water and getting all of my exercise done a Plan....I call it MY Life!!!

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight last month... in fact I lost 1 pound... not much I know but I'll take it...
And if I don't lose this 8 pounds by New Years what will I do then? Just keep trying until it finally drops off from me... I will not be a quitter...

2 comments:

PartTimeMom said...

Alright - you've figured out what went wrong. Now what went right? And what can make it better? :)

Lady Sue said...

Good questions... Let me work on it for awhile...