Friday, April 20, 2007

what the Heck?

I wasn't able to blog yesterday....for some reason I could read blogs but I couldn't sign in on the Blogger....I tried to comment on Shelly's Blog and got kicked out and since then have had problems...not sure what happened but I won't give up this morning and HERE I AM...

More What the Heck? I weighed in this morning at 186...am I discouraged????...YOU BET but that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up...nope I'm just that much more determined to do this thing...there is NO WAY I'm going to let this thing beat me...I've done it before and I will do it again..(I've got a closet full of clothes that I can't wear right now to prove it)

And just what is my PLAN?

I've got my lunch/dinner packed for today...I will stick to eating healthy and not let myself get hungry....I've also packed an orange & snap peas for snacking....yummy....and lots of water!!!!!

If I have a bad day at work I will relieve that stress by going to the gym and then coming here...

Running late because of spending so much time trying to get here so got to run....Work awaits me... working out at the tent today...should be fun..wearing my running shoes. hmmmm ...maybe I'll take a run around the parking lot...I'll let you know...

No comments: