Monday, April 16, 2007

New Day

I actually had a pretty good day yesterday.....Now to keep it up....that's the hard part...but I've always tried to live one day at a time...I just got off track for a while...but I feel that I'm back to my old self now....whew!

For now I'll be weighing myself each morning...just to keep me motivated...but the scale is such a funny thing....you just never can trust it...like this morning I weighed 183.4...now I know that I couldn't have lost 2.2 lbs in one day just by drinking more water so altho I'm happy to see the number go down I'm not getting excited about it....now once I get back down into the 170's I might start getting excited...

I'm working on "keeping my mouth SHUT" at work today...more on that later....

It's a NEW DAY and it's going to be a GREAT DAY....

No comments: