Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Sue Shut UP"

Have you ever met someone who just talks & talks and never listens...they just have to get their view out there and steam roll over everyone else. (like a car salesman)?
Well, Maybe I'm not that bad but at times but it seems like lately I've been too enthusiastic about my job...I love the gym and I totally believe in it and when I meet a new prospect I sometimes get a little carried away and spend WAY too long with that person...which is alright for now but once the club opens the first of May we will be too busy for that so I need to curb myself now...the guys at work & I have come up with a solution to let me know when I'm getting to wordy....they point a finger at me and say "SUE"...this is enuff for me to put the breaks on my tongue....it seems to be working...luckly I don't take any of this personal...

the Scale read 184.2 this morning...oh well, as long as it doesn't go up to 185 again I'm still ahead...I'm not discouraged...I know that getting on the scale everyday isn't the thing to do but I need to keep doing it or I will make excuses not to weigh myself when it is time....I know me and that is how I get myself into trouble...making excuses...

VA Tech.....I feel for all of the parents of the students that were killed or injured there yesterday....I remember the Texas incident back in 1966...I was just a teenager then and it was on the TV for days..nothing like that had ever happened before ....the whole country was in shock (just like now)....
It makes you stop and think what life can throw at you with no warning....

Need to catch up on some of my favorite blogs....then get ready for work...I'm working from 10 am to 8 pm today...long day but it's all good...

No comments: