Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's a good day.....

Yep, I started off the morning by getting up and going to the gym early...the racquetball game was scheduled for 10 am but I decided to get there early and work out a bit...
After stretching I saw my friends Debra & Paige working out at the free weights for the shoulders and chest...now shoulders is something I have been REAL slack on..in fact I hardly ever do shoulders so I decided I needed to change up and get with the act...so I asked them if I could work out with them...they were glad to let me especially Paige she said it gives her more time to rest between sets....Debra works out 2 times a week with DJ a really tough Personal Trainer who I really admire...he's one of the few at the gym that really knows what he is doing...she is working on getting ripped...she's already skinny so she doesn't need to lose any weight but she wants those muscles to show...so she's a tough one to work out with...after working out with her this morning I realized just what poor shape I really am in but plan to change that now....WE are going to work out on legs tomorrow...ohhhhnnooooo....I CAN DO This....
Afer working out we played three games of racquetball and I really pushed myself...didn't win but worked up a good sweat...then I did some abs with some guys I know ...so I am feeling pretty darn good about my self...Still way too Fat...I can especially see it when I look in the mirror at the gym standing next to Debra...she's probably a size 0....but hey I've got to start somewhere...and truthfully I know I will never be as small as Debra but I don't want to be as big as I am now...
I'm off to take a shower and spend lots of time on my hair for tonight....I need to look good not just for the family but for ME...

Oh yeah....my cuz in Colorado sent me this funny email today...too funny...
ALERT

ATTENTION

ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST EMAILING TO SAY GOODBYE

1 comment:

Suzann said...

Sue - I just caught up, sorry I haven't been around. I am so with you sister. It is up to each of us to take our lives in hand but boy oh boy is it difficult at times. You are one of my inspirations. Have a wonderful time with your family. You are awesome. Merry Christmas.