Saturday, December 09, 2006

Is my luck changing yet?

Nope...but I'm getting closer....I did buy a couple of lottery tickets last night on my way to the gym....and out of the two tickets I got 2 numbers that were drawn....not good enuff to even get the $2 back that I spent but at least I got 2 numbers ...that's better than the last time I bought one.. We'll see how I do on the drawing tonight...I bought 3 tickets for the Win for Life..that's the one you get $1000 a week for life...I don't want to be greedy here...I just want to have enuff monies to live the way I dream...but then who doesn't...

I'm on my way to the gym this morning...first time I've hit it on Saturday in a LONG time...don't have a racquetball game but thought I would run on the treadmill since it's a freakin' 19 degrees here outside....brrrrrrr....maybe I'll take my suit and hit the hot tub...I can't remember the last time I did that....might be just what this ole body needs...It seems weird not to have a hike to go on...looks like my next one will be just a day hike on the 17th with "B Alright"...I've gone on 3 hikes with him before and he's a crack up....

After the gym I'm going to go pick up Lil Bit so her Mom and Dad can go Christmas shopping...not quite sure what we are going to spend the day doing but I'm sure we'll have fun..

Oh yeah, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1 1/2 pounds from the other day....whew....had me worried there for a minute...but I KNOW that I can get back on track and lose this ugly 10 pounds I've gained...Not doing too bad on the eating...not totally clean yet but working hard on it...eating lots of veggies....haven't made it to the store yet to buy some fresh fruit...kinda holding off on going until I absolutely have to (I still have 4 eggs left in the fridge)...figure I will eat all the food in the house, even the stuff I'm not sure why I ever bought....like the frozen brocolli w cheese?...I love brocolli but why ruin it by putting cheese on it..I figure Evil Eva was shopping that day...the good thing is it comes in 4 individual serving trays that you can micro wave...one down ...three more to go....yech...and don't forget the Frozen Apple Walnut Bread...it comes in 4 mini loaves that you microwave...I still have 2 of those to do....so what if they're 100% whole grain with 0g trans fat they are still 200 calories each...that's about 3 bites....but then I've been putting a big pat of butter on and that is probably a million more calories....hmmmm wonder why I put on this extra weight?
and why ever would I buy Organic Mushroom soup that taste like paste? I need to figure out a way to disguise the taste on this one..hmmm...thinking here....

No comments: