Monday, December 18, 2006

Can I take a sick day even if I'm not working?

I woke up in the middle of the night with a scratchy throat...and then when The Kid called me & woke me up this I was all stuffed up...my throat hurts, I'm all sneezy, my ears hurt....geez even my eyes hurt......Moanin' Mona is having a "hay day" (whatever that means?).... I DON'T like it!!!

OK...sooo this is what happens when I don't take my vitamins & supplements everyday like I know I should....I have been real irregular with taking them since I've been out of work...I've been letting Evil Eva convince me that it's too expensive to take them everyday and I really don't need them since I'm not doing anything....Well I've noticed that I'm alot stiffer in my joints lately ...so I've been trying to take my TriFlex everyday even if I don't take all the other supplements & my womens vitamin...And now here I am SICK....

Oh WOE is me....NOT....I will not give into Moanin' Mona or Evil Eva...I will get back to being the old me....but first I think I'll take a sick day.....Achooooo...damn!

No comments: