Monday, December 31, 2007

On MY way to SC

for the New Year..will be back on Weds...

I got up early this morning , made my bed,took a shower, fixed my hair and actually put makeup on...I then packed my bag...fixed myself a good healthy breakfast and cleaned the kitchen while listening to a motivational tape.

I really feel like I'm getting back to being MYSELF....for so long I've had NO motivation to do anything...these things I've listed up above may not sound like a big deal but for ME in the last few months are things that just didn't seem important enough to do...or just seemed like to much work...I still have to push myself to do anything but it's getting easier..I want to be back to where I don't have to think about doing things like this and just do it....

All I've got left to do is to clean up my truck and get gas and then off I go...
It's only a 3 hr drive and I'm anxious to see Conry & Paula...I know Paula doesn't get up before noon so I figure I'll be arriving at a good time....

I know I'll be making memories.....

No comments: