Saturday, December 01, 2007

I admit that I'm ADDICTED

Yep, it's that time of the year...CHRISTMAS....and already I've spent more time watching TV in this last week than I have in Months....starting last Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) I turned on my TV and watched Christmas movies from 8 am til midnight...For some strange reason I love Christmas Movies...the sappier the better...Every day I get home I turn on the tv to the Hallmark station to see what Christmas movie they have....last night I was upset because there wasn't any on that I haven't already seen this week....and nothing on any of the other stations either....bummer....but I did see an advert for a new one that is to show tonight....whooopppeee...

I should start keeping a list of the movies but mostly I just watch them and I'm lucky if I can remember the names of the movies until I see it again... the ones so far that I really remember are :) Picking Up/Dropping Off (a favorite of mine), The Carol Christmas (another Scroogelike movie with Tori Spellman, not one I will watch again) The Christmas Card (a new one for me and I liked this one), The Christmas List (another favorite I watch each year), A Grandpa for Christmas (still undecided about this one..I might have to watch it again to decide LOL)...there was one with Linda Hamilton set in Germany during the war that was good, I just don't remember the name...I think it might have been Silent Night or something like that...it was good..there are many more I've watched all ready and I see advertisements for new ones that I haven't seen yet...I can't seem to stop myself....LOL

This addiction is soooo bad that I found myself watching The Waltons and Little House on the Parire Christmas repeats and I LOVED THEM NOW as much as I did when the origially came out back in the 80's...

They haven't showed My all time favorite the orginal MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET yet ....but thats all right because #1 Niece gave me the video for Christmas a few years ago...I even love the remakes of this movie....I guess in my heart I believe in Santa or at least what he stands for..the good ...I'm saving it for closer to Christmas ....once I've seen all the others...It's something to look forward to ......

I'm thinking I really need help :)

No comments: