Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas was good!

I'm good! and life is going on.....
I'm trying to get my life back to where it was a year and a half ago..before I quit my job and started gaining all this weight back...I've been dealing with a lot of depression and this makes me very lazy....I haven't been UNHappy exactly but then I haven't been happy either..some days are better than others and I think that all is going on fine and then I come to a bump in the road and fall back on my old habits...
Being in debt is a bummer but it's not the end of the world..I've been here before when The Kid was a baby before I met Larry and I know that I can survive this just like I did then...so what if I couldn't give my Grandkids the Christmas I wanted to..that's what they have parents for...and I don't think they really cared that I didn't give them expensive gifts but they were happy that they got to come to my house on Christmas Eve (a tradition) and spend time with me..at least that's what I'm telling myself today...

I've let things go so bad here around the house but I'm trying to get it back together. I've been keeping my house clean each day...no more dirty dishes in the sink and dirty clothes all over my bedroom and unmade bed....and now I'm working on getting the office cleaned...the son-in-law came over yesterday and put up shelves in my closet (something I started a year ago and never finished) so I can go through all the stuff that I've piled up on the floor and find a place for everything...I also straighted up the garage yesterday and took a load of junk that I know I will never use or sell to the dump...there is now a clear path so I can get to the shelves on the walls..It feels good when I walk through my house...I still have lots to do but then that's a never ending job isn't it?

I am not calling this my New Years Resultion...no this is just me getting back to being MYSELF...

No comments: