Saturday, December 29, 2007

Climbing out of the dark hole!

I've decided to use this blog only for things not related to my struggle with my weight (if that's possible) and to start another blog to journal in for losing the weight..it's called Doing It My Way.

This blog will be for dealing with my other things in life (yes, there is other things besides weight problems). I have found myself so immersed in my depression about my weight that I've let all the other good and bad things go on the side...that's one of the reasons I haven't been here much lately...Not sure how this is going to work out.

All I can say is what people have been saying about me for years and that is that you never know what I will do.
I will come here to tell you about my life as MS SUE the bus driver. Also my adventures hiking and backpacking...
My struggles with learning how to live on a budget....
Sometimes I might even come here when I'm in the deep hole called depression (hopefully this will be few)...

For today ...I feel good ...I feel for the first time in a long time that I've gotten a handle on my life..I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow...not that I have any great plans for tomorrow but there have been times lately that I didn't want to wake up in the morning...

I'm planning on going to SC for New Years Eve..something I've done for the past 3 years...to see my freinds Conry & Paula....I haven't seen them since last New Years and I miss them so much that I decided that to spend the money and do without something else (not sure what right now but I'll figure it out) and just go...usually we exchange gifts but this year I told them My gift will have to be me coming to spend time with them...They understand! They are my very best friends....I'm looking forward to seeing them again...

I feel like I've been in a black hole for way too long..It's time to climb out and start living a full life again

No comments: