Friday, November 17, 2006

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!!!!!

CONFESSION TIME
OK..... I've got to get a job just to get me out of this house....Yesterday I was looking in my fridge for something to eat...something I do alot....and I spotted a can of crescent rolls...not sure how they got there and I don't remember how long they've been there..they were stuck way in the back of the middle shelf...so I decided to see if they were any good...I opened the can and they didn't explode out at me or smell bad and weren't slimey....soooo since they were open of course I had to bake them. Hey at least they were LOW FAT Crescent rolls..and what better way to bake them than to roll them in cinnamon sugar and make cinnamon twists.....after all the weather was wintery...cold and cloudy... I was thinking about even building a fire in the fireplace....just the kind of day to sit in front of the boob tube watching Rachel Ray and eat cinnamon twists ...wellllllll.....while they baked I told myself I would only eat one or two and then put the rest in baggies and make them last for the rest of the week...There were 10 rolls in the can....so this should last me at least 5 days and then I wouldn't have to feel so guilty about breaking down and making them....man did they smell good baking...You know how when something taste sooo good to you that you keep going back for one more bite until the whole thing is gone?
Yep, that's what I did!!!!...Even when my gut felt like it was going to bust..I still kept on eating the damn things until they were all gone....Oh yeah, I gave myself the excuse that I had done good on eating all day....I had my protein drink for breakfast and a spinach/strawberry/blueberry salad for lunch....I don't even want to know how many calories I consumed eating 10 crescent twists....

I did go to the gym and worked out for a hour before my Hip Hop class. So I figure I burned off some of the calories....but I've been laying in bed all night just thinking about how I let myself get carried away...no control!!! Good thing I know that I don't do this kind of thing often so I'm not beating myself up..but I'm also not looking at the back of my fridge anymore....LOL...

No comments: