Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ain't I lookin' GOOD!!!


I really like this picture of me (I'm the one in the sunglasses just in case you didn't know)...Which is unusual..Usually I hate all pictures of me....Maybe because I'm finally sitting down..In a rocking chair yet...This is in Helen GA in front of the Winery...My friend Joelle and I tried a few samples but have decided that Georgia just doesn't make good wine..but we'll keep trying to find one...LOL..
I like how skinny my legs look here...hmmmm and you can't see my chicken wattle or my bat wings...hmmm maybe they are gone and I just didn't realize it...What I like about this picture the most is that by looking at it you can't tell that this woman once weighed over 250 pounds...I look normal...and we all know I'm not...ROTFLMAO!!!

No comments: