Friday, March 16, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA

Whoa...I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I've blogged....things have been happening....some good...some bad...that's life....but time just got away from me...

Thanks Suzann for checking on me....I'm doing good...busy but still hangin' in there...

Work has been interesting to say the least...Yes... I still have the same job in Sales for the fitness center...some days I love it (like yesterday which was a VERY good day for me) and some days I think..."What am I doing?" but then I think all jobs are like that...I'm working a presale..that means that our gym isn't open yet..they are still building it... but it looks like it will open the first part of May..so I just have to hang in there until then...it's hard to sell something people can't use right away...soooo I'm not making alot of monies but the potenial is there once it opens...
I've had three differant managers in the short time I've been there.....and it looks like the third one is on his way out too...2 of the 6 guys I began with are gone...(they quit when this last manager started....maybe they knew something?). It's a challenge but I've always like challenges and I really do like the work...so I'm hanging in there no matter what...I've never been a quitter anyway..

One of the main reasons I haven't blogged in a while is that my computer crashed on me...#1 Niece thinks my "mother board was fried" so I had to get a new computer....I just got it all up and back on line this week....I never knew how much I depend on having a computer...I had a Gateway that Lar & bought years ago...and had been having lots of problems with it the last couple of years ....so I knew it was time to get a new one....just was hopin' it would wait until I was making more monies...but that is never how it goes..is it? oh well...now I have a nice new pretty computer and hopefully I won't have anymore problems with it...

I haven't had time to read all my favorite bloggs....working 10 hrs a day...
No time for hiking either...although I am doing one this Sunday..my first in over a month...

Dating.....I'll have to come back another time and talk about that...don't have time this morning since I have to get to work soon...No there is no one special in my life..but have had a couple of interesting prospects....mostly they didn't work out.....stay tuned for that story later....heehehhe.

I'll be back when I have more time....

2 comments:

Shelly said...

So glad to see you're back, Sue! Glad you are happy with the work and looking forward. Losing your computer is such a hassle, but I;m sure you notice the difference with a brand new speedy machine. My iPod mini died and I was so happy that I could finally go buy myself a shiny new Nano! Welcome back, can't wait to hear the dating stories.

Suzann said...

Phew, I was worried about you girlfriend! Good to see you back. Looking forward to hearing more about what's up with you and dating, and exercise, and your job and just stuff. Welcome back. :)