Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

My romote for the tv in the living room doesn't work so I ran all the way into my bedroom to get that one to see if that one would work....it does...is this the saddest thing you've heard today or what?

BTW.. you can turn my tv on without the romote but there isn't any way to change the channels without the remote...when did the manufactures do away with that on TV's? Can you tell I don't watch a lot of tv....LOL

Oh yeah, I do have an old tv...#1 niece & hubby got it for me after Larry passed away..it's just a regular tv..no flat screen or big screen for me...and that's all right....since I would really rather read a book unless Miami Ink is on....whoooo hooooo....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not an OLD TV. It was brand new when we gave it to you. AND, did you know? There's going to be an LA Ink with Kat Von D. Sweet!

Lady Sue said...

sorry about that...I didn't mean that it was an OLD tv..I meant that is was the older style of tv....not a flat screen...Believe me I DO APPRECIATE it...
I can't wait to watch the LA INK when it comes..I think the first one is this tuesday night....I'll be there if my TV doesn't give out on me...