Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thanks for your comments!!!

For some strange reason My Blogger won't publish my comments back to you...so I guess we'll go this route...here's what I tried to comment back to ya'll.

Chris, I can tell you have never heard me sing LOL...my favorite song is Crazy by Gnarles Barkley but for some reason I don't think that's what you meant. It's a good idea but I can never remember the words to any song...I'm lucky to remember the tunes much less the words...I think I'm missing that gene...My Mom is a singer and it seems that none of us kids got the gene....luckily my daughter and #1 Niece both are good with songs. If I see the words written then I might be able to remember them but not just by hearing a song...no matter how many times I hear it...

Suzann..again thanks for the encouragement...
It's not like I haven't thought of lots of things to write here..it's just that they all seem so depressing lately..and I like to keep things on the positive side..plus for some reason I had problems getting into blogger the last couple of days...
I wondered what that warm feeling I was getting lately..glad it was you thinking about me and not just hot flashes LOL...
Sue

note...I see blogger finally did publish...oh well since I did add some more to it..i'm goin' leave it as is...
Funny thing this blogger.....

No comments: