Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My first rantings....

OK What the Frack (a new fav word from Battlestar Galatica) My first day and I get all kinds of Comments and what are they? ...... Mostly people wanting something from me..... Come on give me a break.... Well #1 Niece went in and fixed that...shouldn't happen again... but it did start my heart rate up (almost as good as sex?. NAW) when I saw all those... especially the one about the Penis.... come on guys I'm old but not dead!!!
I think #1 Niece was jealous at first that I got so many comments so fast until she checked them out and then she just got a good laugh. She has her own Blog and as soon I figure out how to add all my favorite blogs to my page I'll let you know what it is. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate around this thing... Have patience!!!!

I'm getting ready to go to the gym. Should do Cardio Kickboxing but since my toe still hurts...I bruised it good the other night kicking my coffee table.... I think I will just do cardio on the Life Cycle and then do some chest and arms workout with the weights.. I do love going to the weight room ... all of those muscle guys hang out there and they are always ready to help me.... poor helpless old lady that I am... teeehhehehehe...
Then home I go to watch INXS.... right now I'm torn between MiG (what the heck is with that spelling anyway?) and Jordace (don't ya just love her hair?)... I figure JD will win because anytime I have watched reality shows and I really don't like someone they win.... a Pox on JD....

Answers to comments.....
Anonymous #1.. I am pretty close to a vegetarian but don't do raw food diet... I have checked into it but it's not for me..
Anonymous #2 If I had the monies belive me I won't waste it on buying and selling Restruants and Bars... I'm trying to break myself away from those things...
Anonymous #3 ##MLM## right back to you!!!!
Jessiepooh- love your name... I did check out your blog sounds like you have your hands full.. but you've at least got a start... hang in there girl... & good luck.
Anonymous # 5.... Penis Enlargements huh? That's suppose to get my attention... No way am I interested in that or Celebreties...
J- I had a lot of names for Lar's penis but don't remember ever calling it Big Bob... now if you want to talk about Big Balls then that was my Lar....teeehehehehe
Anonymous #6 ... here's my subliminal message right back at ya...........Evil Eva



.

No comments: