Tuesday, August 30, 2005

All about Me, Myself & I

Hi,
I am a 55 yr old widow who 2 years ago woke up one morning and started her life over. In that time I have lost 61 pounds and am working on the last 25 pounds to reach my ultimate goal of 149 pounds. Now believe me this has not been easy but with the help of my many personalities it has been interesting...
Sexy Sue is my main personality... she is very motivated and postive. She loves veggies & fruit. Has no trouble staying on plan with eating healthy, drinking her water & exercise...She plays racquetball 4 X's a week, goes to the gym to work out everyday, does Cardio Kickboxing and runs at the park with her niece. Sounds too good doesn't she?

Then there's Evil Eva... she is the part of me that if you tell her she can't have something she will say "Ya wanna bet" . She loves nothing better than to get Sexy Sue in trouble. She is mean & spiteful, and the biggest "grouch".
She will try to convince SexySue that she doesn't deserve to be fit & healthy. That being fat wasn't all that bad. You get the idea, right. Evil Eva is not good!!!

But let's not forget Moanin' Mona... the part of me that cries about every lil ache & pain. She can't do anything....Whining is her favorite thing... That's basically all she does...whine, whine, whine....

Last but not least is Spacey Lacey, we don't see too much of her anymore and when she is around she's too spacey to sit down and type. She can't concentrate on anything for any period of time so hence the name.

Now be aware that I have always had these personalities, in fact my husband Lar (who passed away 2 yrs ago) named them. A quick note about Lar, he was my soul mate and I miss him very much. He is an inspiration to me to become the person I want to be... to live up to the name of Sexy Sue (his name for me).

Welcome to my blog which is going to be my journal of my life as it is now... probably mostly about losing weight because that is my main focus right but you never know what Evil Eva will do....
More Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice blog, ...better than mine, lol. Perhaps you may like my raw food diet related site ... if you are into raw food diet that is.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell restaurant and bar on interest free credit.

Anonymous said...

Celebrity Blogs
We have often heard of celebrities claiming to be 'in touch' with their fans. Now, the blogging revolution has caught up with our stars.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a penile enlargement surgery site. It pretty much covers penile enlargement surgery related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Clearly, you started this blog too late as Lars was not around to check out the penile enlargement surgery site. Then I guess you could have called him Big Bob;)

Anyway, congratulations. It seems like you are having fun again.