Monday, March 02, 2009

I just want to get it over with!

A snowstorm hit Atlanta yesterday..altho it was pretty and I enjoyed a day of doing nothing but playing on the computer and reading in front of the fire, I am ready to get this meeting over...
School was cancelled for the day and when I called my Supervisor she told me that our meeting with the Transportation Manger was also cancelled..it will have to be rescheduled..

To some this would seem a good thing but for me it just makes it harder...I'm so ready to get this over..just to find out if I still have a job or if I'm at the bottom of that black hole that is always waiting for me...I keep thinking How will I pull myself out this time? I've been there so many times in my life, and each time it gets harder & harder to pull myself out.
I feel the blackness coming over me today but will fight to stay in the light by trying to keep myself occupied...Can't really get out because the roads are pure ice this morning but maybe by this afternoon they will be better and I can go see my friend in the hospital...Now her story is even sadder than mine (I need to remind myself that there are people out there that have REAL problems)..she just had a baby and now they have found a spot on her brain..the doctors think it could possibly be an aneurysm or a brain tumor...so here she is a new mother and she is in the hospital while her newborn is at home with the Grandmother and aunt..How sad is that?..
Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes...

No comments: